Monday 6 September 2010

7 Days

I can't believe how it's crept up on me - at the start of the Summer it was all I could think about and I was wishing the Summer away, but now it's actually nearly almost here! Feeling lots of mixed emotions and have lots to sort and get my head around.


Saturday I had been my big leaving do with all my friends - I had a few round my house for a big BBQ and delicious puddings made by Mum, then we headed to St. Albans for one hell of a pub crawl. We made it to about 9 pubs in total, Eb got me shots to spell out Japan (Jaegermiester, amaretto, port, I don't remember, and aparently the N was nautical port which I also don't remember). I guess the memory gaps sort of show what sort of a night it was! We didn't get thrown out of anywhere, but it was a close call in the White Hart Tap when the guys lifted a picnic table up with me on it. I'm glad my leaving thing had such hilarious memories, much love to everyone who came!
Ay vay

 I think everyone had fun and it was so lovely to be surrounded by all my friends having fun. But Sunday evening I sort of had a reality check and got a bit upset about everything I'm leaving behind, my boyfriend, my family, my friends. I'm going to make the most of my last 7 days.


To do list:
-Order Tokyo specific guidebook
-buy some plug adaptors 
-pack (uuugghhh I haaattee packkinnggg)
-Hug everyone that I'm leaving so hard they have a year long imprint of my arms on their torso.



No comments:

Post a Comment